At the beginning a somewhat steeper tour but a very rewarding ascent to Lai Nair with Piz Pisoc in the background, down to the small settlement of Avrona and back to Tarasp, Fontana past the castle.
Distance 6.8 km
On the circular route you can see the Catholic Church of Tarasp, beautiful Lai Nair and the view from the vantage point "Mot da la Crusch".
On the way back from Avrona, it is worth making a short detour to Munt da la Crusch (opposite the transmitters) as you leave the forest. From here you have wonderful views over Scuol, Sent and Ftan.
Combine the tour with a guided tour of Tarasp Castle.
AuthorScuol Samnaun Val Müstair (mp)
Update: August 10, 2021
Safety informationThe trail is groomed after each snowfall. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report. The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- From the Engadin road (H27) between Ardez and Scuol, cross the Inn bridge to Tarasp.
- Free parking available in Tarasp
32T 596225 5181177
EquipmentHigh and sturdy hiking boots or winter boots, warm clothing, sun cream, sunglasses, sunscreen, hiking poles.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view