This tour suggestion is only calculated for the way to S-charl. The return to Scuol can also be done on foot along the same route or enjoyed on a horse-drawn sleigh. The ride on the horse-drawn sleigh must be reserved in advance at the Gasthaus Mayor.
Safety informationThe trail is groomed after each snowfall. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report.
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips and hints
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Scuol
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Scuol
- Free parking is available in Scuol at the Gurlaina ice rink
- A shuttle runs from the car park to the departure point of the horse-drawn sleighs, which will then take you to S-charl or the Gasthaus Mayor
- The shuttle or the horse-drawn sleigh must be reserved in advance