A looping tour in the sunny moorland of Palü dals Lais.
Distance 3.6 km
This easy looping trail takes you from Fuldera Daint across the sunny Palü dals Lais marshland back to the starting point at Fuldera Daint. The splashing of the Rombach through the snowy winter landscape accompanies you on this hike.
Most of the hiking tour leads along the cross-country skiing track.
AuthorEngadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG
Update: December 16, 2020
Safety informationWell prepared winter hiking trail, is prepared after every snowfall.
- 144 emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
Tips and hintsFurther information about "A la riva Dal Rom" - along the Rombach can be found here:
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 into the Val Müstair to Fuldera d'Aint.
- From south and east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) or Bolzano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Tschierv and further to Fuldera d'Aint.
32T 604891 5162799
EquipmentHigh and sturdy hiking boots or winter boots, warm clothing, sun protection, hiking sticks.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view