You can also extend the experience a little by following the lower winter hiking trail towards Ramosch as far as Sursavuogn. There, at the junction, you go straight up to Prazif, the start of the toboggan run.
Safety informationThe trail is groomed after each snowfall. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report. The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips and hintsengadin.com/vna
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Ramosch is directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal). Turn off there and follow the road to Vnà.
- Free parking available directly at the post office stop Vnà, Jalmèr