- Carbon Dioxide and Calcareous Tufa
- Aita Caviezel and the Ring of Nairs (10 years and older)
- Bigna, Gian Fadri and the Forgetful Wood Grouse (5 years and older)
How it works:
- You can borrow audio guide devices for free from the visitor information centre in Scuol or use the free app izi.travel (instructions).
- Listen and explore: Walk through the streets of Scuol, across the Inn river to Nairs and then back to Scuol. Walking time (without stops): 2 hours. Listening time: 35 minutes.
- myclimate Audio Adventure flyer with map and competition
myclimate’s vision is a low carbon society, a one-ton society, with a high quality of life made possible by very low greenhouse gas emissions. The myclimate Audio Adventure uses fascinating local examples to demonstrate how leading a climate-friendly lifestyle can be both easy and enjoyable.
The competition winners are drawn at the end of the year and will receive great prizes from the surrounding region.
- Explore Scuol with the myclimate Audio Adventure.
- Solve the crossword puzzle.
- Submit your competition form and the mystery word at the visitor information centre in Scuol. You will receive a small souvenir and be entered into the big annual competition.
The following prizes could be yours:
- Voucher for a dinner, a brunch or one night’s accommodation at Belvédère Hotels Scuol
- Two passes for the Bogn Engiadina Scuol bathhouse
- A day ticket for the Rhaetian Railway (RhB), which is valid across the entire RhB network
There are more myclimate Audio Adventures available throughout Switzerland.
Safety informationThe tour was evaluated under favourable weather conditions. Before starting the tour, we strongly advise you to check the current weather conditions and the forecast.
Emergency phone numbers:
144 Emergency services, ambulance
1414 REGA mountain rescue
112 European emergency service
Tips, hints and linksengadin.com
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters on the car transporter train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Lower Engadin on the H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria towards St. Moritz on the H27
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders – Martina) or the Ofen Pass (Val Müstair – Zernez) on the H27
Scuol is located directly on Engadiner Strasse H27 (20-minute drive from the Vereina tunnel’s southern entrance).
- Parking is available at the Scuol-Tarasp train station.