Mineral water trail – senda d'aua minerala Scuol: tras il god
Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair Verified partner Explorers Choice
Quelltuff San Jon DadaintPhoto: Andrea Badrutt, Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
The mineral water trail «tras il god» is well suited to mountain biking (an easier ascent is available on the road to San Jon). The exception to this is the section before the San Jon Dadaint spring. At this point, we ask that visitors leave their bikes and proceed to the spring on foot, then continue the tour on the lower path. Thank you for your consideration.
Safety informationThe tour was evaluated under favourable weather conditions. Before starting the tour, we strongly advise you to check the current weather conditions and the forecast.
Emergency phone numbers:
144 Emergency services, ambulance
1414 REGA mountain rescue
112 European emergency service
Tips and hintsengadin.com/en/mineral-water-trails
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (RhB), which leaves hourly from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau and Upper Engadin, and get out at Scuol-Tarasp.
- Take the Postbus, which leaves hourly from Martina, Sent, Ftan and Tarasp, and get out at the Postbus stop Scuol, posta.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters on the car transporter train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Lower Engadin on the H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria towards St. Moritz on the H27
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders – Martina) or the Ofen Pass (Val Müstair – Zernez) on the H27
Scuol is located directly on Engadiner Strasse H27 (20-minute drive from the Vereina tunnel’s southern entrance).
ParkingParking is available at the Scuol-Tarasp train station.
Book recommendation by the author
Mischol, K. (2011). Mineralquellen im Unterengadin. Geschichte|n und Fakten. Bozen: Ferrari-Auer Druck.
ISBN 978-3-033-02936-1 (only available in german)
Book recommendations for this region:
EquipmentSturdy shoes, a bottle or cup, and protection against sun and rain are all recommended.
- 6 Waypoints
- 6 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others