Note: The trail is basically suitable for prams. With a pram, however, the path is more demanding and more suitable for prams with large and wide wheels.
Safety informationThe tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, it is imperative that the current weather conditions and weather forecasts are observed before starting the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips and hints
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez-Scuol) on H27
- Tarasp can be reached from Scuol in 10 minutes via the Inn bridge on the H27.
- Free parking at the Tarasp school building or Tarasp Fontana Sura