The cultural trail with different cultural themes on Samanun.
Distance 6 km
The culture trail is a well-maintained forest trail that begins with a leisurely ascent at the end of Samnaun-Compatsch. Along the exhibitions and quotations, you hike in the direction of Zanderstal. A beautiful view of neighbouring Spiss and the Muttakopf opens up. At the end of the culture trail, at the Malfragbach stream, you cross the national border. After about one kilometre, you cross the Zandersbach stream and leave Austrian territory again. Along the Zandersbach you reach the bus stop Spissermühle, where a PostBus leaves for Samnaun every hour.
AuthorTourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG
Update: May 30, 2022
Safety informationemergency call:
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips and hintswww.samnaun.ch
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- Parking spaces in Samnaun-Laret below the alpine dairy.
- Parking spaces in Samnaun-Compatsch near the school/adventure bath
32T 606874 5201732
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentGood shoes, rain and sun protection, water bottle, bandages.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view