Suitable for families, friends, companies, clubs, schools. The scavenger hunt is best completed in small groups of up to 6 people. Several groups should start at staggered intervals of approx. 15 minutes.
We recommend the accompanying document for school classes from upper school onwards. There, the directions are supplemented with questions that can be answered with the help of the individual posts. We are happy to provide teachers with the documents and a map with the locations of the posts. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Tips for Tracing
- Visit to the hand weaving mill Manufactura Tessanda in Sta. Maria.
- Visit to the "Muglin Mall" mill in Sta. Maria
Safety informationThe tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, it is imperative that the current weather conditions and weather forecasts are observed before starting the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips and hintsval-muestair.ch
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair as far as Müstair (40 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair.