2nd largest Reformed Florinus Church in Ramosch
Safety informationSnowshoe tours are undertaken at your own responsibility. The route is not marked. We recommend consulting the avalanche report (www.slf.ch) before starting the tour.
Attention: Respect game rest zones.
The tour has been assessed in favourable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be taken into account before setting off.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Vnà can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Ramosch Fermada in 5 minutes by car.
- Free parking available at the Florinus church in Ramosch
- Free parking available directly at the Vnà bus stop