Afterwards, you continue to Zuort where you can stop for a bite to eat at the Zuort farm.
After a pleasant tea break, we recommend taking the winter hiking trail back to Vnà (approx. 1.5 h).
Safety informationSnowshoe tours are undertaken at your own responsibility. The route is not marked. We recommend consulting the avalanche report (www.slf.ch) before starting the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- Bei der Bushaltestelle Vnà, Jalmèr
EquipmentSnowshoe equipment, high and sturdy hiking boots or winter boots, warm clothing, sun protection.
Basic Equipment for Snow Shoe Walking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Snow Shoe Walking
- Hiking poles fitted with snow baskets
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.