Great Nordic walking or hiking tour. Wonderful view over Sent and part of the Lower Engadine. Walk through a larch forest.
Distance 10.5 km
From the Sent Plaz bus stop, follow the path in the direction of Piz Spadla, i.e. towards the north until you reach the last stable in Sent. There you branch off to the left onto a natural road and then simply follow the road to the water reservoir. At this point, follow the path to the right up the road to the edge of the forest. There is a signpost pointing towards Plan Dartos. Follow this until you reach a beautiful plateau. From here you can see the imposing Piz Tschütta. To the left of the plateau, a hiking trail goes up another 300 metres, where the next large plateau is reached. This is the highest point of the hike. From here, an alpine road leads in the direction of Alp Telf. Once Alp Telf is reached, you can simply follow the natural road in the direction of Sent. The tour can be done in both directions!
AuthorTourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG / Arina Riatsch
Update: August 30, 2021
Safety informationThe tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, it is imperative that the current weather conditions and weather forecasts are observed before starting the tour.
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Scuol or Crusch in 5 minutes by car.
- Paid parking at the entrance to the village of Sent
32T 602039 5185681
EquipmentSturdy shoes, possibly sticks
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view