Safety informationThe tour has been evaluated under favorable weather conditions. Current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be taken into account before the tour starts. This tour does not make any special demands on driving safety and driving skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
Tips and hintswww.engadin.com
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela pass on H27 to Zernez and then over the Ofen pass (H28) into the Val Müstair to Müstair
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Zernez and then over the Ofenpass (H28) into the Val Müstair to Müstair
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) into Val Müstair on H28 to Müstair
- Free parking in Müstair, Clostra Son Jon (parking opposite the monastery)
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentHelmet, bike clothing, bike backpack with rain cover, water bottle, sunglasses, first aid kit, small multi tool, ID card
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.