Rest StopFireplace Mottas Laretas
Safety informationThe tour was evaluated in favourable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the tour starts. This tour does not make any great demands on driving safety or technical skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
Tips and hintswww.samnaun.ch
- Von Norden: über Landquart – Klosters per Autoverlad durch den Vereinatunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) oder über den Flüelapass ins Unterengadin auf H27, ab Vinadi links abbiegen Richtung Samnaun bis Samnaun-Compatsch
- Von Osten: via Landeck / Österreich in Richtung Reschenpass auf der B180, ab Kajetansbrücke Richtung Spiss – Samnaun auf der L348
- Von Süden: via Reschenpass nach Kajetansbrücke, dort Richtung Spiss – Samnaun auf der L348
ParkingPublic parking at the adventure pool or at the church
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentHelmet, gloves, good shoes, glasses, rain and sun protection, water bottle, repair kit, first aid kit
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.