The subsequent descent to Seraplana is relaxing, before the long climb to Tschlin and on to Alp Tea once again places high demands on your stamina. Once above the tree line, it is recommended in summer to stop at Alp Tea and enjoy some well-deserved refreshment before the final descent to Martina.
Safety informationThe tour was evaluated in favourable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the tour starts. This tour does not make high demands on riding safety, balance and riding skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Consideration for hikers
Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
Tips and hints
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, as far as Ramosch.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass, after Martina on the H27 to Ramosch
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Martina, there in the direction of St. Moritz on the H27 to Ramosch
- Ramosch is located directly on the H27 cantonal road (approx. 30 min. from Vereina south portal in Sagliains).
- Free parking in Ramosch, Plaz by the church