Susch – Jöriseen – Wägerhus
Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair Verified partner Explorers Choice
Now follow the mountain stream Aua da Fless for three kilometres to Alp Fless Dadaint. At this point you cross the stream. The path passes the alp and climbs up toward the Jöriflesspass. On the pass crossing the first lakes become visible. Along the impressive Jöriseen lakes you cross the high plateau before a further ascent to the Jöriflüelafurgga pass follows. You have now reached the highest point of the hike and you will see that the view back to the Jöriseen lakes is worth the climb. The 500-metre descent to the Wägerhus on the Flüelapass road now lies before you. The PostBus takes you from the Wägerhus bus stop back to Susch.
Alternatively, the first section to Prà Dadoura can be covered by PostBus.
Track typesShow elevation profile
Safety informationThe tour has been assessed in favourable weather conditions, current weather conditions and weather forecasts are mandatory before starting the tour. This hike requires elementary Alpine experience and orientation skills, hiking boots are recommended.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- Susch railway station and
- before the bridge over the Val Susasca, turn right up parallel to the river
- follow the signpost Jöriseen
- on the alpine path in the direction of Nudigls
- via Nudigls onto the Panoramawegthree kilometres to Alp Fless Dadaint and across the stream
- in the direction of the Jöriflesspass.
- On the pass the first lakes are visible
- through the high plateau
- Ascent to the Jöriflüelafurgga passDescent to the Wägerhus
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or from Scuol) hourly to Susch railway station.
The first stretch to the Susch, Röven stop can be shortened with the PostBus.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Susch is located directly on the Flüela Pass and on the Engadine road H27 (5 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking at the railway station in Susch
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others