The Musella tour is an insider tip in Samnaun Dorf and ideal for a short evening walk.
At the entrance of Samnun Dorf, cross the bridge of the Maisas stream toward Musella and after a few metres cross the Schergen stream on the right side. The path zigzags uphill for exactly 100 metres. The path now follows the slope above the small forest to the mountain station of the Musella lift, where the weekly ski shows are held in winter. Afterwards, the descent back to the village follows. The walk ends with a stroll along the village road.
AuthorTourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG
Updated: February 02, 2021
Safety informationThe tour has been evaluated under favorable weather conditions. Current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be taken into account before the tour starts. This hike requires elementary alpine experience, orientation skills, hiking boots are recommended.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips, hints and linkswww.samnaun.ch
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- Parking Chasa Riva at the entrance of Samnaun
- VillageAdditional parking spaces at Musella or Votlas
32T 603689 5199989
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentGood shoes, rain and sun protection, water bottle, bandages.
Push the arrows to change the view