Through the Inn forest along the animal nature trail from Samnaun Dorf to Samnaun-Laret.
Distance 3.7 km
This hiking trail begins at Hotel Bündnerhof, where you cross the Maisasbach. The first part of the hike leads you over the Samnaun Vitaparcours, initially over the Clis da Ravaisch pasture and soon into the Inn forest. The path is mostly flat or runs slightly downhill. The hiking path then meets a forest road and continues to follow the animal nature trail. After Val da Chierns it becomes a single trail leading to the farm “zum Kalvarienberg”. A crossroad also ends here, which is now taken in the opposite direction to the Schergenbach.
AuthorTourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG
Update: July 08, 2021
Safety informationHiking boots are recommended.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips and hintswww.samnaun.ch
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
ParkingFree parking in Samnaun village (Chasa Riva, Musella or Votlas)
32T 603550 5199798
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentGood shoes, rain and sun protection, water bottle, bandages.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view