Ardez - Chamonna Cler – Muot da l'Hom – Munt – Ardez (Circular Route)
Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair Verified partner Explorers Choice
Chamonna ClerPhoto: Claudia Alini, Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
The Schellen-Ursli film begins on Lai Raduond as Uorsin runs up the slope with the goats and the camera pans upward to show the panorama of the Lower Engadine mountain scenery.
The summer alp is the Murtera Dadoura Alp, which lies east of Alp Sura. For the film a backdrop was added. The picture in the film does not correspond to the actual alp as you see it now.
All filming locations of the Schellen-Ursli film can be found here.
Safety informationThe tour has been assessed in favourable weather conditions, it is imperative that current weather conditions and weather forecasts are taken into account before starting the tour. This hike requires elementary alpine experience, orientation skills, hiking boots are recommended.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips and hintsHomepage of Chamonna Cler:
Follow the road to Murtera Dadoura
Turn right to Maranguns
Ascent to Chamonna Cler
Descent via the south-east ridge of Piz Cotschen to Muot da l'Hom
Via Muntaditsch and Chöglias to Ardez
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Ardez station.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking at Ardez railway station
Book recommendation by the author
- Swisstopo Wanderkarte 50'000 «Tarasp» Ausgabejahr: 2019 ISBN-Nummer: 978-3-302-30249-2 oder je nach Gebiet
- Swisstopo Wanderkarte 50'000 «Nationalpark» Ausgabejahr: 2019 ISBN-Nummer: 978-3-302-30459-5
Book recommendations for this region:
EquipmentGood shoes, rain and sun protection, water bottle, first aid kit
- 2 Waypoints
- 2 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others