Vnà Panorama Trail
Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair Verified partner Explorers Choice
Safety informationThe tour was evaluated in favourable weather conditions, current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be taken into account before starting the tour. This tour requires a high level of riding safety, balance and technical riding skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
At the former Hotel Piz Tschütta turn left and follow the road through the village
Now you are on the field of Vnà to the Maiensässen in Prà San Peider, Griosch and Zuort
Follow this path until the path on the right leads uphill
Now we are on the panoramic path
Follow the panoramic path until the path leads down and you reach the edge of the village again
Just at the first fountain follow the path down to the first houses of Vnà
Along this road you come back to Bügl Grond
Then continue to the bus stop Vnà, Jalmèr
Here the PostBus goes back to Ramosch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus hourly from Scuol, staziun
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ramosch is located directly on the Engadine road H27, from where Vnà can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- Free parking available directly at the bus stop Vnà, Jalmèr
Book recommendations for this region:
EquipmentHiking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, sunscreen, hiking poles if needed and picnic.
- 1 Waypoints
- 1 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others