The hike leads from Scuol along the valley floor to Martina. Again and again you reach the banks of the Inn. Shortly before the national border, "Il giardin da l'En" - the garden of the Inn - is particularly fertile, green, species-rich and intact.
Distance 21.7 km
The hike leads from Scuol along the valley floor and the Inn River to Martina. Along the way you will pass the hamlets of Pradella and Sur En. Sur En offers a number of attractions, especially for families. Towards the national border, the landscape is also known as "Il giardin da l'En" - the garden of the Inn. The surroundings around Strada and Martina are particularly fertile, green, species-rich and intact.
AuthorTourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG
Update: August 10, 2021
Safety informationThe tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, it is imperative that the current weather conditions and weather forecasts are observed before starting the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
ParkingPaid parking spaces in the surrounding area
32T 598757 5183213
EquipmentSimple walking or running shoes with a good tread are sufficient for this leisurely round.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view