Panoramic hike on the old route from Scuol to Sent. Wonderful views over Scuol and part of the Lower Engadine. The circuit can be walked in both directions.
Distance 6.2 km
From the bus stop Scuol, Clozza you walk up to the hospital, where the main road is crossed by a small bridge. You will find the first signpost here, which leads us towards Chauennas and Sent. The path climbs steadily towards the proud Engadine village of Sent with its striking church spire. At the crossroads of the natural road, just before Sent, we follow it toward Vastur. At a 180-degree bend, the path returns to Scuol according to the signpost. The panorama of the Lower Engadine mountain world accompanies us downhill, until we reach the hospital again.
Sent, with its striking church spire, Engadine houses with sgraffito and numerous village fountains, is considered a «picture book village» and is perfect for a tour.
AuthorTourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG
Update: April 08, 2022
Safety informationThe tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, it is imperative that the current weather conditions and weather forecasts are observed before starting the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips and hintsengadin.com/scuol-chauennas-sent-tuffaloras-return-route
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders – Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking spaces, for example at Scuol-Tarasp railway station
32T 599532 5183815
EquipmentSturdy shoes, possibly sticks
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view