Adventurous hike above Ramosch to Sinestra.
Distance 4.9 km
Start of the hike is above Ramosch at the road to Vnà. A trail follows to Sinestra with a constant view into the deep Brancla gorge.
In Sinestra you can take the PostBus to Sent and Scuol.
- Shortly before Sinestra, a trail also leads up to Vnà - a dreamy jewel in the middle of nature.
- Once in Sinestra, you can also continue hiking over the suspension bridges to Zuort and on to Griosch and all the way to Vnà.
AuthorTourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG
Update: December 31, 2020
Safety informationThe tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be imperatively observed before the tour start. This tour requires a high level of driving safety, balance and technical driving skills.
144 emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips and hintswww.ramosch.ch
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadin on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27Ramosch is located directly on the Engadin road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
ParkingPay parking is available at the bus stop Ramosch, Plaz in front of the church
32T 605422 5187698
EquipmentHigh and sturdy hiking boots, sunscreen, sunglasses, sunscreen, hiking poles if needed.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view