Distance 10.8 km
The climb to the Fuorcla Sesvennas leads past two lovely mountain lakes. After the pass, fascinating geological formations with rocks of different colours. Refreshment possibility on Alp Sesvenna above S-charl.
Route führt durch Italien, Identitätsausweise mitführen.
Update: February 06, 2017
Safety informationAuf hoch gelegenen Abschnitten sind Schneefelder bis in die Sommermonate möglich.
Tips and hints
- snowfields possible into summer months on high-level sections.
- route leads through Italy, carry identification.
32T 609679 5176694
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view