Distance 24.5 km
Over flower-filled meadows, with wonderful views along the sunny slopes of the Engiadina bassa, before turning into the wild, forested Val Sinestra, past historic buildings, climb to the scenic Fimberpass, the pass to the Heidelberger Hut.
The hike can be simplify by public transport.
Update: December 09, 2016
Safety informationAuf hoch gelegenen Abschnitten sind Schneefelder bis in die Sommermonate möglich.
Tips and hints
- long section, please note rail recommendation No. 276 Scuol–Val Sinestra.
- snowfields possible into summer months on high-level sections
32T 598521 5183134
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view