The 8 km long circular trail in Zernez is ideal as a training route for both trained and racing skiers.
Distance 8.1 km
The 8 km long circular trail in Zernez is ideal as a training route for both trained and racing skiers. The trail starts at the sports and cross-country centre in the middle of Zernez and offers ambitious cross-country skiers a challenging and varied circular trail over a length of 8 km with about 250 metres of altitude. After cross-country skiing, a visit to the family pool or a detour to the National Park Centre is recommended.
Refreshments are available at the starting and finishing points at the Center da Sport restaurant. Cloakrooms are available free of charge. Cross-country ski hire directly at the start of the trail. The showers in the family pool can be used for CHF 5. The pool offers an outdoor pool with current channel, bubble massage loungers, standing bubble pool, underwater massage jets and splash showers with pleasantly warm water temperatures of 34 degrees.
AuthorScuol Samnaun Val Müstair (mma)
Update: September 22, 2021
Safety informationThe trail is regularly groomed when conditions are good. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report.
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips and hintsengadin.com
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Zernez is directly on the Engadine road H27 (15 minutes from Vereina south portal)
- Free parking available at the Center da Sport (Urtatsch 147A)
- Free parking available in Prà da Punt (exit Zernez direction Ofenpass)
32T 583770 5172233
Author’s map recommendations
- Cross-country skiing equipment
- Cross-country ski pass
- Sun protection
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view