The 3.3 km long and illuminated circular trail in Zernez is ideal as a short training route for those in training or for a leisurely round after sunset.
Distance 3.3 km
The 3.3 km long and lighted circular trail consists of two loops. The first one leads from the sports center out onto a plain in the direction of Prà da Punt (about 1 km). Afterwards you cross the Spölbach and can tackle the second loop. This leads over a short but intense ramp up to the edge of the forest where it then goes back towards Zernez and after a rapid descent back to the starting point. (The lighting can be switched on manually).
Family swimming pool, sports restaurant and the cross-country skiing and sports center Zernez are all located at the cross-country skiing and sports center Zernez.
AuthorTourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG
Update: December 17, 2021
Safety informationThe trail is regularly groomed when conditions are good. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report.
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips and hintsengadin.com
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Zernez is directly on the Engadine road H27 (15 minutes from Vereina south portal)
- Free parking in Prà da Punt (end of Zernez in the direction of Ofenpass)
- Free parking at the Center da Sport (Urtatsch 147A)
32T 583750 5172231
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentCross-country skiing equipment, trail pass, drinks
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view