Cosy 2.5-kilometre circular trail with a magnificent view.
Distance 2.5 km
- Thanks to artificial snow production, on offer even when the snow is still waiting.
- Located directly at the cross-country centre in Furom, easy and quick to reach
- Attractive, easy and varied route along the plain below Fuldera
- View of the landmarks of Val Müstairs - Piz Daint and Piz Dora
- Suitable for beginners as well as advanced skiers
- Ideal for a short cross-country skiing round in between
AuthorScuol Samnaun Val Müstair (tc)
Update: September 13, 2022
Safety informationThe trail is regularly groomed when conditions are good. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report. The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Tips and hintswww.val-muestair.ch
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair to Furom in Fuldera (30 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Furom in Fuldera.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Furom in Fuldera.
ParkingFree parking in Fuorm.
32T 605455 5162406
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentCross-country skiing equipment, trail pass, sun protection, drinks
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view