- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp or Martina, Cunfin) every hour to the PostBus stop Samnaun-Compatsch, adventure pool
- In Samnaun during the day hourly access with the Samnaunbus to the PostBus stop Samnaun-Compatsch, adventure pool
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). Then take the H27 in the direction of Scuol and Martina until Vinadi. At the Vinadi turn-off to Samnaun (approx. 1 hour from the Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun
ParkingFree parking spaces in Samnaun-Compatsch at the church and at the school
32T 606638 5201666