- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or from Scuol) hourly to Ardez station.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station, then continue by Rhaetian Railway to Ardez station.
From the station, the hiking trail leads along a road down to the Inn and up to Sur En d'Ardez.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ardez is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (15 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking at the railway station in Ardez
32T 589760 5179922