Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair Verified partner Explorers Choice
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Ardez
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking in the village
Hiking and tobogganing on the longest and probably most beautiful toboggan run in the Engadine from Alp Mutera Dadaint to Ardez.
Scenic sledging fun high above Guarda along the Schellen-Ursli trail.
Nordic Walking between the two Lower Engadine villages of Ardez and Bos-cha.
With the digital hiking guide (WebParkSNP), you can discover many exciting facts about nature in a playful way. Attention is drawn to small natural ...
Sonnige Wanderung entlang der winterlichen Via Engiadina von Ardez mit der Burg Steinsberg vorbei an der Ruine Chanoua nach Ftan mit Aussicht über ...
High and with a view: far above the roofs of Ardez over the Maiaensässe and Alps to the Chamonna Cler and the Muot da l'Hom lookout mountain.
Cross-border hike through two valleys in the Silvretta.
Show all on map
- Route nearby
Easy mountain hike through the forest and over alpine meadows. Impressive view of the Engadine Dolomites and Piz Linard.
- 1 Route nearby
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others