Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair Verified partner Explorers Choice
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By post bus to Vnà or Val Sinestra
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking in Scuol or Sent
- Free parking in Vnà
Easy snowshoe tour on open terrain through the Landscape of the Year 2011.
Fifth stage of the multi-day National Park Hiking Tour, variant from Val Sinestra via Fuorcla Maisas to the only duty-free area in Switzerland.
From Sinestra over the suspension bridges to Zuort and the Fimber Pass (Cuolmen d'Fenga) to the Heidelberger Hut. 5th stage of the Via Natürala.
The trail leads over several suspension bridges from the art nouveau Val Sinestra spa house, which is said to be haunted, to Zuort.
Grenzüberschreitende Wanderung über den Fimberpass ins Paznaun
Abwechslungsreiche und aussichtsreiche Rundwanderung zum Piz Arina
Via Veglia von Vnà nach Ramosch.
A winter hike from the mountain village of Vnà over the snow-covered terraced landscape to Ramosch, with spectacular views, mostly downhill.
Show all on map
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others