Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair Verified partner Explorers Choice
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By post bus to Vnà or Val Sinestra
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking in Scuol or Sent
- Free parking in Vnà
Easy snowshoe tour on open terrain through the Landscape of the Year 2011.
From Sinestra over the suspension bridges to Zuort and the Fimber Pass (Cuolmen d'Fenga) to the Heidelberger Hut. 5th stage of the Via Natürala.
Fifth stage of the multi-day National Park Hiking Tour, variant from Val Sinestra via Fuorcla Maisas to the only duty-free area in Switzerland.
The trail leads over several suspension bridges from the art nouveau Val Sinestra spa house, which is said to be haunted, to Zuort.
Diese Tour wurde für Testzwecke erfasst und ist nicht vollständig! Startpunkt ist der Piz Tasna, ein zentral gelegener Gipfel auf 3179 m.ü.M.
A centrally located beautiful peak, which can be climbed from the ski area in Scuol or the Heidelberger Hütte.
Great, not too difficult freeride run in impressive and extremely extensive terrain. The variation possibilities are enormous, therefore the ...
Show all on map
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others