Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair Verified partner Explorers Choice
Alp LaischPhoto: Marina Gachnang, Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
To find out whether the alp is open, call:
+41 81 861 88 00
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp, then continue by post bus to Tarasp, Fontana.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking in Tarasp Fontana
Beautiful Nordic walking tour through Tarasp and the surrounding Engadine forests.
Idyllically situated circular trail at the foot of the Steinsberg castle ruins.
Idyllically situated circular ski run with small ascents and descents on mostly flat terrain at the foot of the Steinsberg castle ruins.
The Piz Cotschen stands out somewhat in the Lower Engadine and, in addition to its beautiful view, offers a wonderful downhill run to Ardez or the ...
At the beginning a somewhat steeper tour but a very rewarding ascent to Lai Nair with Piz Pisoc in the background, down to the small settlement of ...
Route tour starting in Tarasp Fontana below the castle, through the hamlet into the forest following the little stream Aua da Plavna and back again.
Winter hike from Tarasp via Vulpera to Scuol.
Far away from the groomed and preparedpaths, we draw a new track step by step in the deep snow. Thesilence that surrounds us leaves us speechless.
Show all on map
- Routes nearby
From the village of Tarasp the hike leads through the forest, beyond the tree line to Crap Putèr. The summit rewards you with one of the most ...
Through the original Val Mingèr and the Val Plavna to Tarasp.
- 2 Routes nearby
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others